We receive recurrent question on how to try Benroy on an iPad. It’s very easy to do, but if you are not a FileMaker user this might be tricky. We will try to explain shortly how you can do that following these simple steps.
1. Download Benroy Business App to your computer. Latest version you can download from our download page. You will need to download FileMaker Pro version.
2. Get FileMaker Go for iPad from App Store. And make sure it will be on iTunes as well.
3. Extract downloaded Benroy_Multi.zip and place it to the desired location.
4. Open iTunes and select your iPad Go to Apps and at the File Sharing choose FileMaker Go.
5. Copy (or Drag&Drop) Benroy.fmp12 to FileMaker Go Documents location.
6. Open FileMaker Go on your iPad and choose Device. There you will find Benroy database. Open it. Use login credentials from Quick Start Guide provided in downloaded enclosure.
That’s it, enjoy!
If you have any questions, suggestions, or problems trying Benroy on your iPad, please email us at email@example.com.
Leave A Comment